Saturday, January 13, 2018

CRUISING THROUGH LIFE

Life is GOOD !  Not only do I live in Paradise but when I get tired of the beauty around me in my home town I can drive a few miles down the road and jump on a ship and cruise off to some place even more exotic.  And that leaves a whole world of places to explore.

A week from today Mr. Man and I will drive down to Ft. Lauderdale and board the Crown Princess which will take us away for 7 days of pure Heaven. People who haven't discovered the joy of cruising sure are missing a lot.  I mean, what's not to love when you can have a lovely room in which the linens and toiletries are refreshed EVERY day. There is a mini fridge to chill the drinks of the day while you shower off the pool water and change into something comfy to go eat a gourmet dinner in a fancy dining room. There are staff at your beck and call 24 hours a day, a couple of swimming pools to cool off in and numerous bars and snack stations to satisfy your every craving.  The ports of call are always interesting if you choose to get off the ship but there is never a lack of things to do on board so moving from the lounge chair in the sun is not required.

I personally love this means of travel and once again,  if I had a million dollars I would buy a ticket to cruise around the world.  Not having to cook or clean a bathroom for days, weeks, or even months sure sounds Heavenly to me !

No comments:

Post a Comment