Thursday, October 30, 2014

JUST DRINK THE DAMN WATER

Left the house today at 1:00 and returned home at 5:15. Thirty minutes for travel and radiation treatment, total, twenty minutes for a stop at the deli to get Ger a HOT DOG, because he eats so very nutritiously in order to help himself battle Cancer and then three full hours sitting in chemo waiting for the FLUIDS to drip, drip, drip, drip into Husband's body because he WILL NOT DRINK !
I continue to bang my head on the wall, literally, over the sheer stubbornness of this man. I bring bottles of juice wherever we go . . .   He will not drink!  I hand him bottles of water and he refuses to take them. He gets nasty and sarcastic, he behaves like a spoiled two year of but he will NOT drink the damn fluids.
I really could care less if he chooses to be a stubborn idiot but I loose three hours of my day sitting on a very hard uncomfortable chair watching him sleep in the comfy recliner. I did not plan on staying today. I was going to go to SAMs Club to get gas and groceries but the doctor said she wanted to talk with us so there I sat doing nothing and cursing the entire time.
Now the cursing is becoming more common place with each passing day. I have to go to confession just for the swearing I did last night when H woke me from a single no sleep by falling getting out of bed and crashing into the night table. I had just fallen asleep and woke up with such a start screaming the Lords name in vain!
But I figure after all these years of swearing at H I am bound for Hell anyway so what's a few more curses here and there.
Oh, and then there was the ten minutes of cleaning up the full glass of water that was spilled when H fell. If he would only drink the damn water I wouldn't have anything to clean up !

No comments:

Post a Comment