Friday, November 12, 2010

LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

Now that Command Central has to the bedroom I am not getting as many evenings to write. I moved the new Apple in here because I didn't want it in the garage where the temperature and humidity can get pretty bad. I thought I would baby this new piece of technology and bring it into the air conditioned comfort of the house. The kitchen wasn't private enough, as was the living room and den. The guest bed room wouldn't work because there are usually guests in there. So the master bed room became its home. Trouble is, Husband also resides in this room and he doesn't like computers. Not only does he not like computers, he HATES blogs. I could spend an hour listing the adjectives he has used in describing blogs but that would take too much of my precious time. At the moment he is in the shower so I have just so long to write before my most severe critic arrives. And if you think he hates blogs in general, don't get him started on the blogs of other family members!
I thought that I would get up in the mornings and sit at the computer for an hour to write, pay bills and check out mail but I know that if I sit down I will be here most of the day and there are just too many things to do. Sharon often wonders how I find so much to do but I am never in fear of being bored. There is always a closet to straighten out or a room to rearrange. Today I found out that you can't have blood taken for tests the day after you donate platelets. So that means that on Monday I have to go out again to the lab. Never a dull moment in my life.
Princess Jeanne has been in FL for the past 10 days and I have had the great joy of spending time with her. It's not the same as when Sharon joins us for a "Girls" time out but it is just great being in her company.
Then we had Lynne from NY come down this past weekend to spend some time with us looking for a condo. She started looking in the Jacksonville area only to realize that South Florida is much more tropical. And that's where I live so she would have the best of all worlds. She hasn't decided on anything but she is getting closer to making a decision. There sure is a lot to choose from these days. Prices are at an all time low and the properties are ripe for the picking.
OhOh . . . shower's over, I'll try to get myself back to writing more often. I think there are only 2 of you out there who actually check on this blog but I am feeling guilty for leaving you with nothing to read. But then again, that is probably a blessing in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment