Saturday, April 2, 2011

T.V. CLICKER WARS

I thought this would make for a good reality series . . . husband and I locked in a room with nothing to do but one TV set and one clicker.  It would become a nasty scene in a very short time. If two people can live together for 40 something years without killing each other you would think it would be easy to co exist with only one TV and one clicker. HA ! This is the true show of just how different we are. I can only watch so much "Fox News, Cops or The Weather Channel". There comes a point where I want to watch something of my choice. But that ain't happening. I was in Heaven today when Kaelin and Keri discovered the movie "Tangled" on Pay Per View. It was heaven sitting watching a kids movie for an hour, even with all the interruptions for "potty" and snacks. But now it is 10 PM and Ger and I are sitting up to take care of Finn once Keri finishes feeding him. He had a tough day with his BIG sister waking him at 6 AM. For the past 3 years Kaelin has been Super Sleeper, letting her parents sleep till 8 or 9 every morning. This past week has sent her into a tail spin and her schedule is shot to hell along with the introduction of this baby who is taking attention away from her. This morning Grandpa and I took Kaelin out for her second breakfast at Mac Donalds and then to a Nutrition Rock Concert at the minor league baseball stadium. It was actually a lot of fun and Kaelin enjoyed it for about an hour before she ran out of steam.
And so now everyone is in bed, Finley is eating and Ger is watching "Lobster Men" on TV. There is only so much to keep my interest on this show so tomorrow I hide the clicker the minute Keri and Steve go to bed. I'd rather sit and read than watch this stupid stuff.  

No comments:

Post a Comment