Thursday, March 31, 2011

FNLEY COMES HOME

I couldn't decide whether to title this blog "FINLEY COMES HOME" or "GRANDMA NEEDS A DRINK". I decided to go with Finley because I am sure you would rather hear about the dear sweet baby than the husband hating, sleep deprived, back aching totally and completely PISSED woman who writes this blog. Let me  just say that God is playing with me and I am getting really tired of it!

On a happy note, the littlest member of  the family came home from the hospital today and he is looking and doing fine. He is so tiny! Only 19 inches long and a tiny little body. As are all babies, he is precious and beautiful. He is sleeping soundly and Keri has a hard time waking him to get him to eat but when he does eat he does a great job nursing. Steve and Keri look like they just had a baby . . . tired !  Ker keeps saying how she feels so much better than she did after Kaelin's birth but tonight she pulled a muscle and is now really hurting. Hopefully sleeping in their own bed tonight will help them both.  Big sister Kaelin is doing great and she and I spent the morning decorating for Finley's arrival. We had to bake a birthday cake because Kaelin insisted it was Finley's birthday and when you think about it she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment