Monday, May 10, 2021

THANK YOU MIKE LINDELL

 In case you have been living in a closet these past several years and have not been watching TV you may not recognize Mike's name.  Those of us who watch Fox News ALL the time, (not true really, we do watch News Max, Wheel of Fortune and the local nightly news at 6 while we choke down dinner while watching reports of doom and gloom), are familiar with the smiling face of the "MY PILLOW" guy.  His commercials are on every ten seconds, or so it seems.  After watching Mr Mike for Oh so many years it gets you to thinking that maybe, just maybe, he may be on to something.  

Yes, I got sucked in and actually bought two of his pillows. (Buy one get one free . . .  who could resist ?) These would be the pillows that will change your life forever.  Not so much change my life but I do like these pillows.  The Man says they are too fat for his taste, (he sleeps with a piece of tissue under his head for a pillow. He likes his pillows thin as thin can be) but I like a pillow I can pound into shape depending on what position I am sleeping in.  (Side sleeping pillows require a totally different shape from a back sleeping pillow. Because I am the Queen of Sleep this is a science I have spent a great deal of time studying. If only I had spent this much time on Physics and Chemistry in college I might have gotten better grades.) 

After living with our new pillows for a couple of months I got thinking about all the other products my man Mike is selling.  I have more towels than I know what to do with but the Mattress Topper really did intrigue me.  You see my bed in Florida is a sleep number bed so depending on what my back is doing on any given night I can either make the matters more or less firm.  I love my bed !!!   The Man's bed in Michigan is another story. Last year he very generously invested in an adjustable bed. The bed vibrates and moves up and down and has lights under it, (our UBL is a joke between us . . . under bed light) and it even has 2  USB ports on either side of the frame so you can charge your phone or I pad while you sleep. What this lovely bed does not have is a soft mattress.  When The Man bought the bed, (sight unseen and purchased over the phone), the nice lady at the factory sales office asked if he wanted a hard or soft mattress. He chose hard, which is probably what I would have chosen also. What we didn't realize is that "hard" in this case is cement slab hard. There is a cushion top but it really doesn't do much in the way of fitting your form when you lay down.  We have slept on it all last summer while in MI but when I got thinking about Mike Lindell and his "Totally Change Your Life" Mattress Topper I decided to go for it! I mortgaged the house, sold my car and my first born and scrapped enough money together to order this bedroom wonder. (They are not cheap but according to the advertisement they WERE on SALE so I got it for half the regular price.  Our man Mike is not only a good salesman and creator of all things sleep related but he sure knows his marketing skills. I mean, who can resist a "Half Off" sale ???!!!!

The mattress topper arrived in Florida only a short time after I ordered it, another plus in the marketing and sales of Mike's company. I didn't want to have it sent to MI because we weren't going to be up there for another month and I couldn't wait to purchase it because it was on sale right then.  So it arrived in Florida and promptly got put into the trunk of The Man's car. It did take up a lot of space but we managed to fit The Mans twenty seven pairs of shoes all around it. When we got to MI I couldn't wait to get it on the bed but I had to wait until we got the new washer/dryer.  (The old ones had died just before we left MI in the fall and the new ones wouldn't arrive for another 4 days. I didn't want to strip the bed just to put the mattress topper on so we waited.)  

OH MY !!!!   It was worth the wait !!  

Mike Lindell is on to something and even if his products are quite over priced they are worth EVERY PENNY !!!  This Thursday the new washer/dryer arrived and was installed.  (I LOVE it . . .  it's a one unit washer on the bottom, dryer on the top and it is great!). We stripped the bed on Friday and put the new mattress topper on along with some nice clean sheets.  The Man took a three hour nap. He said the bed felt wonderful.  I held off until that night and I have to say I REALLY did sleep like a baby.  No Joke !  

The only problem now is that the damn bed is too comfortable and we are finding ourselves going to bed at 8:00 in the evening. We lie in bed and watch TV into the wee hours of the morning because the bed is now a lot more comfortable than the naugahyde chairs in the kitchen.  

I wonder if Mike Lindell has "chair toppers" for old kitchen chairs ?


No comments:

Post a Comment