Monday, October 26, 2009

Amazing Children

A long time ago when my children were born I was amazed by them. As they were placed in my arms for the very first time I couldn't believe that this tiny being was "MY CHILD". This little thing came from my body. I looked at them and knew the true meaning of love.
Then, as they grew, there were constantly moments when they would stop my world. Rolling over, sitting up, crawling, walking, speaking . . . All these things made me look at them in wonder. How incredible these little children were! And they continued to grow and amaze me through the years. Going to school for the first time, making friends, playing sports, excelling academically, learning to drive, getting their first job, going off to college, bringing home their first loves.
With each step they took I looked at them with new eyes that were always wide with wonderment. Seeing them grow into adults that I am so proud of is the absolute best part of being a parent. I have seen my children trying to find themselves and figure out what they wanted to do with their lives. I have seen them find their place in the world and do an exceptional job in their chosen fields. I have seen them marry the perfect person for them. They have each found that one person in the world who brings out the very best in them. I am seeing them bring their children into the world and become truly wonderful parents. I watch them as parents and am in awe of their love for these beautiful children. My children are AMAZING and they continue to find ways to stop my world. Just when I think I know where they are headed in their lives they surprise me again and again in the most wonderful ways.
I love you all with all my heart and I am so very proud of all of you.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! You've got a whole lot of awesomeness in KK&K. I'm not bias or anything.

    ReplyDelete