Wednesday, December 22, 2010

2 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

I am starting to get very worried !  I am relaxed and don't have a thousand things to do. In fact Ger and I are looking for things to do.  (Almost passing out at the blood bank today does not count!  I went to give platelets again today and for what ever reason got 10 minutes from the end and got all woozy and felt awful. Thank goodness Ger was there to meet me for lunch so I had him to watch out for me. Feeling much better tonight!)
Because Keri and Kyle won't be here for Christmas this year there is no running to the airport, baking and cooking for days and cleaning like a crazy woman. This year it is just the little man, Smith, with his mom and dad and I am actually enjoying the holidays quite a bit more. I LOVE having the whole family here but this is kind of nice too. Smith's gifts are all under the tree and we are ready for our little angel to make his appearance. Last I heard they were coming on Christmas Eve but that could change.
I hope you are all having as enjoyable a preamble to Christmas as we are.  We'll be running again before we know it but for now it is nice and calm.
Merry Christmas every one!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to learn that "all is calm, all is bright" for you. Enjoy every minute. Take lots of pictures. Love to all. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete