Monday, December 6, 2010

GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS WITH HUSBAND

GER: Should we decorate for Christmas?
CATH: Sure.
Ger:  Where are the decorations ?
C:  In the garage.
Ger:  Where in the garage?
C:  In the boxes.
Ger:  Which boxes?
C: The ones that say "Christmas" on them.
Ger finds the boxes and brings in just one after I ask him NOT to bring them all in at once. He opens the first box, takes something out and says, "Where does this go?"

Three days later I have taken numerous "Happy Pills" and managed not to kill him.  He does not understand why I am "In A Mood".  But all is out and that is done.  Now we can move on to wrapping gifts.

GER: Do you want me to wrap some gifts?
Cath: Sure.
Ger: Which gifts?
I give him a pile of gifts.
Ger: What paper should I use?
I give him the paper.
Ger:  Where are the scissors?
I give him the scissors.
Ger: Where is the .........................................

DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME EGG NOG TO WASH THESE HAPPY PILLS DOWN ?

No comments:

Post a Comment