Thursday, February 27, 2014

TWINS

They are still in their mommies belly but they are growing like crazy.  "W" (the boy) is over 5 pounds and "G" (the girl) is also 5 pounds.  They are both head down and looking like they are getting ready to greet the world !  Grandma is on call,  my bag is packed and I'm ready to roll at a moments notice.

I found this prayer today and it soothes me.



GOD,  I see children
Playing by the sea and both
Speak to me of Your almighty Power.

You created the little ones from
small seeds.
You breathed life
into their souls.
You made them
in your image.

The sea, too is
Your child, Your creation which
sustains humankind and the
animals here below.

Both child and sea can be kind,
Let me rest content, knowing that in
Your wisdom, all will be done
According to Your divine will.


             -Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment