Wednesday, May 18, 2016

I THINK I STILL LIVE HERE

At least I thought I still owned this house. And yet this has been such a nightmare  maybe I have totally lost my mind and have been locked away in the state mental asylum to spend my few remaining years in a  padded cell. I'm probably sitting in a dank corner some where drooling into my bowl of gruel imagining myself writing this blog. If this is the case would you please notify my doctors that they need to up the dosage on my meds.

The reason for my confusion is that when Sharon (BFF from NY who is here to help me retain my sanity during this horrific span of my life. Not even Gerry's death came close to this house sale nonsense!) and I came back from our day of escaping reality today I collected the last two days accumulation of mail. ( I dread bringing in the mail these days. It never contains anything good.) There was the normal pile of advertisements, mass cards looking for donations and other general crap but first and foremost on the very top of the pile was a LARGE manila envelope from a reverse mortgage company addressed to MY ADDRESS but NOT to my name. Instead it was addressed to the person who is the prospective buyer of my house.

This person is in contract to buy my house and is ALREADY having mail sent to MY address???????
And the joke is it is an application for a reverse mortgage !!   WHY THE F - - -  didn't I apply for one of those so I could have stayed in my house ???  Did no one think of that when they were rushing to get me to sell the house ????????  

So here I sit, SCHMUCK of the year, still no place to move into because quite honestly I just can't imagine where I want to live and now I'm collecting mail for the prospective owners of my house.
Gee, it just keeps getting better and better !

Any body got a bridge I can jump off of?

No comments:

Post a Comment