Saturday, April 17, 2021

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S MINE !!!!

 I feel like a three year old yelling, "M I N E !!!!!!!!  " but that is exactly how I feel.  I have suffered the ultimate betrayal by The Man .     

HE ATE MY CHOCOLATE EASTER BUNNY !!!!!!!!!

If I had a gun I would have shot him dead !  

Let me set the stage for todays tragedy.   For Easter I made Easter Baskets for all my grand children AND for The Man.  He HAD HIS OWN CHOCOLATE.  In fact his Easter Basket contained TWO chocolate bunnies. . .   Godiva Chocolate bunnies . . .  One was white chocolate, the other was milk chocolate. In addition to these two good sized chocolate bunnies he had small chocolate eggs, THREE Cadbury eggs and some chocolate that I had brought down from Michigan and saved for The Man's Easter Basket. Add to ALL this chocolate Kaelin and Finn gave The Man a milk chocolate bunny. If you care to tally up the amount of chocolate that The Man has consumed in two weeks time it comes to a SHIT LOAD !

For Easter I gave myself a small dark chocolate bunny that I bought at Publix just so I would be able to appease the chocolate craving that was bound to raise it ugly head once The Man got chowing down on all his candy.  I knew full well I would NOT be getting any goodies so I took care of myself.   God Bless Kaelin and Finn because they also gave me a small milk chocolate bunny that I was saving for just the right day.  (I can save chocolate for months just so I don't feel like a pig.) 

Yesterday I opened my two chocolate bunnies, (TWO weeks after Easter and about ten days after The Man had finished the last of his chocolate stash.)  I bit the ears off both bunnies and then placed them in a small zip loc bag so I could nibble on them during the week.   

Can you imagine my horror as I was working in the kitchen tonight and saw the man open MY bag of chocolate, reach inside and in one swift "CHOMP" he ate the ENTIRE REMAINDER of the milk chocolate bunny that Kaelin and Finn had given me.   I couldn't believe what I was seeing and  I was also super pissed at myself fo having left the bag on the counter top.  I immediately said, "Hey, That's MY chocolate!!!!! " And The Man continued to chew while he looked at me as if I was the most horrid person in the world for "hoarding" chocolate.  REALLY,  like he couldn't believe I would be upset !!!  I told him I had put it in the bag because it was mine and I was saving it.   No comment, just a shrug.

Now I know I am being totally irrational but I swear I could burst into tears because MY BUNNY IS GONE !  I don't know if I would feel this bad if I lost one of my children.  

And to prove just how insane I am, I'm thinking The Man did this on purpose because I went to the beach this morning and am going to Kent's tomorrow, leaving The Man ALONE !!  If he knew how upset I am about some freaking chocolate he better watch his ass or he will find himself alone a lot more often !

No comments:

Post a Comment