Thursday, December 16, 2021

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO AGAIN

So sorry I have gone missing but when you loose your mind things have a tendency to fall by the way side.  

Quick up-date.  I have been living in my own personal hell now for about a month.  I find NOTHING amusing or entertaining or calming these days.  I do not sleep and I just want to disappear from the face of the earth. All of this thanks fo my cousin.  Quick version. . . cousin is OLD, had to move out of her house and into a "residence" where she will be safer.  Guess who got the job . . . 

I can't say any more because my blood pressure is out of control and I now have an ulcer. 

MERRY FREAKING CHRISTMAS !

But I will leave all that behind and tell you that I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving week ever.  I had all my kids and grandkids together for a day and it was AMAZING !!!  Thank you God for that gift!  When did my grandkids get so grown up and funny and great to be with all together?   

I hope you all are as blessed as I am and that you can and will remember all the good things in your lives when the going gets rough.  Stay well and hopefully I will be back some time after the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment