Saturday, August 15, 2009

HUMMMMMMMMMM

So, when you are just hanging out with nothing to do but wait for the muscles in your back to ease up, one gets to thinking. Now for me that is a dangerous thing. Usually I make more trouble for myself because I think too much. My thoughts are never profound but they sure do entertain me.

Today's thoughts are about stupid things people think about. ( I told you I was bored!) But seriously, with the world on the brink of total chaos, famine, murder, and all sorts of evil things going on, why do people concern themselves about which way the toilet paper should go? There seems to be quite a list of "DUMB THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT" and I welcome your additions.

1. Toilet paper . . . tear from the top or bottom ?
2. Pillow case opening to the outside or inside of the bed ?
3. Which side of your dinner plate does the bread plate go ? (that's not opinion, it's etiquite. But
if you can't afford bread, do you really need a plate for it ?)
4. Is Country music really music ? And what country did it come from ?
5. Which came first, the chicken or the egg ?
6. Top sheet on the bed . . . good side up or down ?
7. Republican or Democrat ? Who cares, they are all liars.
8. If your cell phone isn't working how can you call "service" ?
9. Do we REALLY need to have a phone attached to us 24/7 ?
10. Why would anyone want to put their thoughts out there for all the world to see ?

2 comments:

  1. Well, I prefer paper pulled down. In fact, that's a big deal for some reason. I also love reading your thoughts and thoughts of those that I don't even know. Its kinda fun!

    So glad you've joined the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do they make signs that advertise help to the illiterate?

    ReplyDelete