Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Kids

I just want to say that kids are the greatest gift God has given us. No matter how old they are or how old I am, my kids are the biggest blessing I have ever received . . . with the one exception of my fabulous grand kids.
I look forward to every day that I hear something from or about my kids. I am living vicariously through them.
K&K in Ft Laudy are my most entertaining. Mostly cause they both have blogs and I am super entertained by that. I keep telling my DIL that she is a fantastic writer and should make a living from her saucy writings. This girl can do everything she puts her mind to. What a lucky guy our son is to have found her.
K&B&A, in the peachy state of Georgia, keep us entertained in a different way. We keep trying to surprise them with our super "coolness" and they keep rewarding us with being surprised. They have yet to learn that Cath & Ger are just 2 old farts who really don't make a lot of judgments about what you are or are not doing. In fact, we really don't care much about anything these days. Just give us a drink by the pool and we are good to go. (Ger does need his daily dose of Fox News)
K&S&K up in the farm country of Southern Maryland never fail to entertain us with their down home living. Here is our daughter, born and raised in Small town Long Island who is loving life in small town Maryland. She was always a country girl at heart and found the perfect husband and the perfect place to make a life.
How does that happen? . . . Everyone is where they should be . . . God Bless their little hearts !

No comments:

Post a Comment