Thursday, August 13, 2009

Where to begin . . .

Well, I suppose it was only a matter of time. I have been enjoying may hours of "blog surfing" since Kristen and Kent introduced me to the world of blogging so it was inevitable that I would give this a go for myself. Since my therapist recommended I keep a journal, I figured why not "journal" 2009 style. (Yes, I am part of the millions who are in need of therapy and actually go.) I'm sure that will be a huge part of my sharing with you but we'll save that for another day, month, year . . .
Right now I am just trying to get my feet wet and figure out how to actually set this whole thing up. Bear with me and we can journey together to see where this goes.
I'm thinking if Erma Bombeck had a blog she would have been even more famous and been able to reach oh so many more of us old housewives. Or what about George Carlin? Would you not have been checking his blog every day to see what outrageous thoughts he had come up with each day.
Don't get your hopes up. I'm no where near those two when it comes to outrageous thoughts but then, you just never know!

1 comment: