Friday, October 21, 2011

CONFESSIONS

Pull up a chair and put in your ear plugs cause I don't know where this will lead me.
I started out this morning ready to do a rant on Husband because we have spent WAY too much time TOGETHER for the past 2 months and it is wearing REAL thin. But then I logged into my blog spot and there was my favorite blog, K. LAW: INSPIRED and I naturally stopped to read the latest from my daughter-in-law in Ft. Lauderdale.  I just happen to think this young woman is so talented in her writing and pretty much everything she tackles. Her blogs make my day as she is usually either ranting about something that I can OH SO identify with or she is writing about my grandson and son. There are rants about the boys but I totally know where she is coming from because unfortunately her husband is a clone of his father . . . dear old H. The boy does try to fight the genetic magnet that draws him to the same behaviors as his dad but it is a VERY difficult battle and some time the family genes are just too strong to fight. And that is when we hear about it on THE BLOG.
Kristen is the one who got me blogging and it is the best therapy yet. Like me, we find it terribly therapeutic to spit up our thoughts and anger and throw them out there where the world can help make it all go away. It is like confession in the Catholic church . . . confess your sins and they are GONE! Well, the blog works the same way. Except Kristen has people who respond to her blog, negative and positive so she then has to deal with them. Thank you readers for NOT responding. I basically don't want to know I am WRONG in so many of my thinks so I do appreciate your keeping your opinions to yourself. (Unless, of course, you think I am right on, then feel free to call me!)

Before I log off for the night I do want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE VERY BEST DAUGHTER/WIFE/MOM IN THE WORLD.  Happy birthday to my beautiful daughter Keri!
I love you and am so in awe of what an amazing young woman you are. Love, moms

1 comment:

  1. Sounds to me that THE VERY BEST DAUGHTER/WIFE/MOM IN THE WORLD got her genes from her mom!

    ReplyDelete