Thursday, October 6, 2011

IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A GOOD DAY

You are not going to believe this but I have been sitting here for an hour writing and I just lost EVERY FREAKING WORD !

It figures after the day we have had . . .

Lost again and again

rain rain rain

Edinburgh . . . lost  lost lost    The GPS is driving me freaking nuts !

(good stuff that happened . . . booked a 3 day bus tour of the Highlands and the Isle of Skye for tomorrow through Sunday and found a B&B where we can leave the car while we are gone.)

Had a tire nearly flat and had to go to 2 service areas to get it fixed.  LOST LOST LOST

(great dinner at a little place up the hill from our B&B)

STUPID COMPUTER ERASED MY BLOG !!!

We'll be on tour for the next 2 nights and don't know about internet so if you don't hear from me it's not because I've jumped off a cliff or drowned myself in Loch Ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment