Monday, October 17, 2011

HOW I SPENT MY DAY . . .

WAITING          WAITING              WAITING          waiting           WAITING          WAITing
               waiTING               WaItINg                   wAItinG        waitiNG             and more waiting . . .

I was not in a doctors office,   I was not at the DMV,  I was in my son's condo WAITING for the cable dude!       Apparently 11-2 is just a joke they tell people to cause you to actually think you will have the remainder of the day to actually DO something productive. Some where there is a very evil person sitting at their computer making up these ridiculous schedules for the cable dude and then giving false hope to customers.
The cable dude showed up at 6:03 THIS EVENING !  We had not had breakfast, we did not have a decent lunch, and there will be no dinner because my stomach is in such a knot and it is now 8PM so if I eat anything now I will be up throwing it up by midnight.

HOW WAS YOUR DAY ?

1 comment: