Monday, March 12, 2012

GOOD AND BAD NEWS

The good news is that  my hair has toned down and is now a nice shade of "strawberry" blonde. The RED has pretty much disappeared and just left a nice color. I no longer look Grey or Red so all is well with my hair.

The bad news is that I had a little sumpin sumpin burned off my face last week and I am now looking like I have a black eye.  The little skin thing was on the left side of my face under my eye. I stupidly rubbed my eye on Friday and broke open the burn scab leaving a BIG RED WELT.  The something on my nose is doing fine but my cheek looks like H punched me.

The good news is that my face is slowly clearing up and should look great by the time my little man Smith arrives on Wednesday.  Nothing like grandma scaring the poor child out of his wits.

The bad news is that Aunt Ann Marie has to leave on Wednesday.  Her 3 weeks are up and she is returning home and leaving me here to deal with H, our son, Smith, the dog and 2 cats for the 3 days at the end of the week.

The good news is Sharon is still in town and MAYBE just maybe I will finally get a day with my bestie. Oh to hope and dream !  It has been a wild month of March !

No comments:

Post a Comment