Saturday, March 10, 2012

RANDOM SHIT

No nice header for this blog, I just plan on spewing like Old Faithful.  I am feeling about as old as  Old Faithful and just about as hot under the surface. I am being sorely tested by Satan to keep my Christian attitude.  My choice of behavior would be to get a shovel and hit H up side his head followed by getting a divorce, moving to a desert island and kidnapping all my grand kids to keep me company for a year or two. It has been a longgggggggggggg time since I have had some "quiet" time and I am sorely in need of some SPACE!

Let's start with the Month of March.  This is said to be THE BEST month of the year here in South Florida. Personally I like all the months, March is OK except for the major invasion of Snow Birds. These people are her "On Season" and take over the state.  The roads are crowded, The stores are crowed, even church is crowded. That's OK except when the Snow Birds are living with me. Aunt AM has been here almost 3 weeks and I LOVE IT.  I just wish H would leave. AM and I have a great time together but 3 is just too many people in the house. Someone needs to leave and I vote for H. AM never makes fun of me, she sort of listens to me, (she is a Lawlor so the whole art of listening is not the best. This family is too centered on what THEY want to say rather than listening to what some one else might have to say), and she loves to shop and eat ice cream!   I would rather spend time with her than H. Aunt AM is leaving on Wednesday and Youngest son is arriving with his son, Smith, the dog, Mookie, 2 cats and a car full of stuff that can't be left in their town house while it is being sprayed for bugs. That group will be here till the weekend. (I love the idea of having Smith here if only H would leave.) Once they all leave one of my NY cousins is arriving on Tuesday for a week. She cleverly invited herself to stay here and I am going to need major drugs and alcohol to survive that week. She is a nice person but she DRIVES ME CRAZY. (As does everyone it seems!) I think I am developing an ulcer over this projected visit. Maybe if it ruptures I can have some quiet time recuperating in the hospital. That is actually a very happy thought right now.

Which brings me to another thought. Why OH why must we marry these idiots that we "fall in love" with when we are young ? Let's face it, when you are 20 you don't know LOVE from a good poop! It's all about that tingly feeling you get when you are together. Now a days I can get that feeling from a pint of ice cream. Sure, love doesn't make you fat but what the hell do we need to stay skinny for anyway ? I seriously do NOT know why we need to be chained to this ONE person for life. You can't make decisions on your own because your spouse needs to feel involved. If he seriously wanted to be involved he could cook dinner once in a while. You can't spend money on new furniture when you want because it HAS to be a "family" decision. Give me a freaking break.  As long as fat ass has some place to plant that fat ass and it is in front of the TV he doesn't give a shit if he is sitting on a mushroom or a chair ! You know that as well as I do!

I think I need a vacation ALONE with my BFF who also happens to be here in Florida for the month of March. Being with a best bud is better than anything because we can be quiet or we can be laughing our heads off. I think we will plan a GIRLS ONLY day for real soon before I loose it completely.
Do you think the husbands will let us get away with leaving the 2 of them for a couple of hours?
I seriously doubt it!

No comments:

Post a Comment