Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WHO DIED AND MADE ME A FREAKING ALARM CLOCK ?

Yes, you heard me . . . I said ALARM CLOCK.

It seems that I am no more important to a certain cousin of mine than a wake up call.  Said cousin called me today to 1.  Make sure I had printed out her boarding pass.
              2. To tell me to call her at 6 AM tomorrow morning so she won't miss her flight home.

Thank you God, cousin is not staying with me this past week. I dodged that bullet!  But I did offer to drive her to the airport so she could catch her 11 O'clock plane.
The airport is 20 minutes from where she is staying.  Check-in NEVER takes more than 5 minutes so I figure if I pick her up at 8:30 we will be at the airport at 9 and she will have 2 hours before her flight.
Yet she WANTS me to call her at 6 AM so she will be ready!
I politely told her I would not be up at 6. (She is lucky I am getting up at 8! For someone who HATES to get up before 10 I thought I was really going out of my way to get up at 8.)
When she heard I would not be calling at 6 she compromised and said I could call her at 6:45 !

Since when did I become the official WAKE UP SERVICE for South Florida?

I actually went on line to check out services that WILL call your phone at what ever time you want. Only problem is they have to verify that you actually own the phone they are calling and that would not work. Cousin is just barely able to answer her phone never mind get a code out of it.

As I was told by my "little" cousin, "Talk to the Holy Spirit", (see previous blogs) and ask for strength. I better not get strength because I am liable to beat to death all these smart ass cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment