Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MENTAL TELEPATHY

Usually I can send my thoughts to H and get him to "hear" me. Like when we are in the car and he has the left turn blinker going for the past 4 miles . . . I sit in the passenger seat and THINK . . . . "BLINKER, BLINKER, BLINKER!" And sure enough, H turns off the blinker.  It works every time ! Maybe the constant blaring "BEEP BEEP BEEP!" has something to do with it but what ever, he turns the freaking blinker off.

Today my mental skills were a dud.  I had wrapped a ton of small gifts for Roman and Abby, put them in a HUGE box,  printed out a shipping label and sealed it all up ready to ship to the kids for Easter. All that was left to do was take the box to the post office and pay an arm and a leg to have it shipped to England. I got up this morning with that one task in mind along with cleaning up the guest bedroom, vacuuming the house, doing a load of wash and having breakfast. I got as far as the vacuuming, breakfast and laundry when H asked what I had planned for the day.  I said I had to get the package to the Post office and clean the guest room, other than that I was good. Then the phone calls started. My cousin who lives in Florida has a sister from NY who is here visiting for the week. These 2 women are the nails on my chalk board of life. There were a total of  11 phone calls through out the day to set up one freaking trip tomorrow of me driving one sister from Jupiter to Port St. Lucie so the 2 could visit each other for the day. By the seventh phone call I was ready for a padded cell and a quart of Valium. Yet I still had to get to the post office. I decided to work on my telepathy and send H this message; "Take the package to the post office", "Take the package to the post office.", "Take the package to the post office.".
I tried for an hour and finally gave up and took the fucking package myself. Except H then asked if he could come with me because he had been sitting doing nothing all day and was bored. I know I could/should have just said, "H, please take this package to the post office for me.  I am stressing and need some help."  But I just keep hoping the man will SEE things that could help and DO them because he loves me.  HA  HA  HA !

I wonder if H and my cousins are getting the message I am mentally sending them tonight ?

No comments:

Post a Comment