Wednesday, June 27, 2012

RAYMOND'S SUITCASE

And I don't mean my cousin Ray.

Remember the episode of "Every Body Loves Raymond" where Ray and his wife return from vacation and place the suitcase on the stairs waiting for one of them to carry it up to the bedroom?
H and I are playing out that game.

We returned home from our travels on Saturday night.  Thanks to 3 days of rain I have emptied all my bags and put them out in the garage.
Guess who has his suit case sitting in the middle of the bed room, still filled ? Twice so far I have seen the man go to the suitcase, open it, take out one item and close it back up.

Do you want to start  making bets on when the suitcase gets emptied AND put away?

Anything before January is probably unlikely but place your bets and we will see who wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment