Monday, March 16, 2015

HONORING A REQUEST

Nothing profound here folks, just that I have had a request to blog more often so I have promised myself to sit down each night and bore you with the happenings of the day or any other random thoughts that should pop into this brain of mine. When I become so lame and dull that you prefer watching Fox News to reading my blog just blame my cousin Ann who has made this request.

I really should blog more often because it makes me think as opposed to cleaning closets or watching YouTube or surfing the Internet. The endless videos of little kittens and puppies could send any brain to an early death and cleaning out closets just makes me want to curl up and watch kittens and puppies. Hopefully blogging will keep my mind active so that when I am 100 and drooling into my slippers at least my brain will be functioning.

Speaking of my brain, I have got to tell you my brain has never felt so good! I am so at peace I am sleeping through the night without crazy dreams or waking 5 times to pee. I wake up between 8 & 9 and actually GET UP ! No more sleeping till 10 or 2, I am up and ready for any adventures that come my way. (Closet cleaning included!)  Yesterday, Sunday, I took the day off since I had been out and about every day last week. I puttered for a bit but really had no ambition to do anything productive. After my third nap I decided to turn on the TV and see what movies I could find. I spent the afternoon watching old movies and wrapping the twins first birthday gifts and Finn's 4th birthday gifts. I think I was tired from driving to Kent & Kristen's on Saturday and going to the Ft. Lauderdale St. Patrick's day parade. Smith had a ball collecting necklaces and candy that was thrown from the floats. Grey bounced her bottom off for 2 hours grinning from ear to ear at all the noise and excitement and Wynn hid his head and cried the first hour until he got used to the loud noises. The parade lasted 2 hours and had everything you could imagine in it including 2 huge camels !  First parade I have ever seen with camels! It was a fabulous day for a parade, sunny, hot but not too hot with a beautiful cool ocean breeze. FANTASTIC !
KAELIN & FINN BEFORE RETURNING HOME 4 WEEKS AGO

IRISH EYES ARE SMILING


GREY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHERE WE ARE



SMITH AND WYNN

No comments:

Post a Comment