Thursday, March 19, 2015

YAWN . . .

I'm ready for sleep ! Got up early today for a doctor appointment for the last of 3 shots in my old arthritic knees. I am supposed to come home and relax for the day and keep icing the knees but last week I didn't do that and I paid for it all week. Today I came straight home, got a bowl of cereal for breakfast and some ice packs and retired to the recliner for the next hour. Ahhhhhhhhhhh !
BUT THEN I remembered I am having a guest for overnight (a girl friend) and the guest bedroom is still not ready ! OH NO !  It took me all day to get that darn room pulled together because I kept stopping to ice my knees and play solitaire on the Ipad. Never knew it could take me 4 hours to make 2 beds !  I think I am becoming the queen of procrastination. But what the hey ! There is no one I have to answer to so I can ditz around all I want ! As usual I got fired up with energy at around 5:30 PM and took a ride to Publix grocery store to stock up with the supplies needed to company. Coffee cake, beer, strawberries. Just the necessities. Then I decided I needed to make a salmon dip and a salad. 3 hours later and a sink full of dishes I'm ready to call it a night except my knees are aching !

No comments:

Post a Comment