Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NO TIME TO WRITE

Sorry readers,  I have thought of you all last week and written endless blogs in my brain but never found the time to write them.  We leave for England tomorrow and between packing, the AC dying, friends arriving and just generally trying to keep Husband company I have not had a chance to sit and write.  Right now it is after 10 AM and I can hear Ger in the kitchen "entertaining" (boring) our house guests. I am torn between rescuing them or writing this. I decided it's EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF and they are on their own.
Our NY clan has been arriving since a week ago. Jeanne and Frank got here a week ago last Saturday. They had to pick up Sharon and Bob on this Saturday because Ger and I were in Ft. Lauderdale for Smith's Christening. Smith was wonderful and it was a beautiful day.













 Once we got back home we have been partying ever since.  Bob is complaining that there is way too much food and he is quite right.  We have been having to wash all that food down with endless drinks and I am not looking forward to my check-up with the cardiologist at 11 today.
Tonight the partying continues with dinner out and then tomorrow morning I have got to spend some time making sure I have packed all that is needed for our 2 weeks in England.  Sharon and Bob will stay here at our house and hopefully make themselves at home for the time we are gone. Sharon is threatening to redecorate our house and that is fine with me!  As long as I don't have to cook and clean for 2 weeks she can do what ever she wants.

I hope to talk to you when in England.  The computer will be packed and if time allows I will see you in 2 days in jolly Old England.  PIP PIP AND CHEERIO !

1 comment: