Friday, January 28, 2011

A WEEKEND IN LONDON

TA TA . . . We're leaving for London in the morning and I am NOT taking the computer with me. You will have to wait till Sunday night to hear of our adventures. As I promised you yesterday we had a quiet day today. I actually slept till 11:30 this morning. And that was with Ger waking me at 10 to get his sweat shirt. He "thought he heard me up" (says him) so he came back up to get his heavy shirt. (He had only gotten up 20 minutes earlier.) I was sound asleep and he sat on the bed and started chatting away. I grunted a few responses so he finally got the idea that I really was not very into this one sided conversation. He told me he would go back down stairs and wait for me to get up. AN hour and a half later I once again woke up, this time on my own, and decided to get up and start pulling myself together. I had to unpack Paris from my back pack and start packing for London where we are headed tomorrow. Just as I finished getting dressed guess who arrived back up the stairs because he heard me moving around? So much for a few moments to collect my thoughts before I had to face the day.
It was a quiet day with a little walk to the bodega for lunch food. Between that and doing laundry that was the extent of our moving around for the day. Tomorrow we will all take the train into London for a trip to the aquarium and then a stay at a hotel for the night. Sunday we will go to mass and then see Cirque de Sole. I'll tell you all about it when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment