Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'M GOING IN CIRCLES

The pool is finished and looking fine !  That is one thing I can cross off the list.  Our taxes have turned out to be a huge mess that H&R Block created but we have gotten it straightened out and may even get our money back from H&R plus money from the government ? ! !   Is that possible ?  Our 2 weeks with Aunt AM have been great fun and we are sorry to see her leave tomorrow but anxious to get on the road to MD to see Keri and help her out this weekend before our newest grandchild is born.
Ann Marie's visit was great but we dragged her around running errands the entire time.  I hope she enjoyed herself in spite of our busy schedule. She did get to spend A LOT of time at the community pool and she and I had a fantastic day at the beach yesterday.  Yesterday was the perfect beach day complete with gentle cooling breeze,  calm waters and lots of people to watch.  AHHHHHHHHHHHH !  Living in Paradise is so great !
I'll be in touch along the way to MD and to let you know when Keri has the baby.  Till then, stay healthy, happy and CALM ! (If you figure out how to do the "calm" thing be sure to let me know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment