Wednesday, January 14, 2015

TODAYS FRACTURED PHRASE

"How did   'IT'   go ?"  By "IT" do you mean how did chemo go?  Or did you mean how did getting Ger to and from chemo go?  Or perhaps you meant how was the 6 hours of sitting in the chemo room go, including the three trips to the bathroom with G in a wheel chair only to have to wash him down anyway and borrow pants from radiology?  Or maybe you mean . . .

Let's just say IT is NOT going well !  IT pretty much is horrible. IT is HELL !

Not to say I want you to stop asking but do not expect that generic answer of, "Good".  I don't have the energy to lie or the social grace to be polite. Right about now I am hanging by my toe nails just trying to not scream.

Husbands brain is so muddled these days. It's been going on for a while but some days are much much worse than others.  The whole bathroom thing is putting me over the edge. How can you not know . . .   I just don't know. It's part of life these days and this too will pass.

So, to answer your question, "How did IT go?"     Don't know, don't care, just trying to stay alive here. Don't ask and I won't tell .  But if you find me slowly turning purple in the face and grabbing the nearest chair leg with which to bludgeon you to death just turn and run, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment