Sunday, May 24, 2020

MAKIN' ME CRAZZZZZZZY

Well actually that ship sailed a long time ago . . .  The crazy ship sailed out of port the day I got married and it's been getting further and further out to sea every day.  I'm so far adrift I can't even see the horizon any more !

Because I have always been more than 50% nuts, (some would say a lot more), it is an easy sail into the sea of senility and insanity. The waters of this sea get pretty rough at times and bounce my brain boat to near breaking but so far I've been able to hang on and not had to abandon ship.  But every time I come up here to MI I have to put on my life jacket and grab the oars because this may just be the trip that sinks my boat !

I do love it up here . . . FOR A VISIT . . . but I just can not live here. Besides being in the middle of nowhere and not having anything to do, unless you consider cleaning The Man's house, cooking his meals, working as a farm hand, and being taken for granted, it is a nice place.  It is just NOT MY HOME !

First let me say that I am an idiot for not being a bitch. I am not the sort of person who can say "NO" I won't/can't do that !  NOOOOOOOOOO. I'm little Miss Goodie 2 Shoes who wants to please everyone even at the expense of my own health.  But why am I telling YOU all this when it is the person I am living with who needs to hear it at least 40 times a day.

I don't get it that if you tell a man there is a football game on at 3:00 Sunday five weeks from now he will remember that and be sitting in front of the TV when that game comes on.   BUT . . . if you tell a man that because you have a bad back, a heart condition, a shoulder that is desperate for replacement  you can NOT lift 50 pound bags of corn or bend over picking up tree branches to drag to the fire pit, or carry all the shit from the trunk of the car . . . THAT he can NOT remember for more than three seconds.

Now I take that personally . . . in my mind that person just doesn't give a shit about me. Am I wrong??  Husband always did the same thing so it is not new to me. Is it that I am a second class citizen in their minds or is it just that they are so "f-ing" stupid they can't think of anything else but themselves?

And then there is the internet . . . Holy Crap I am REALLY going to loose my mind !!!!!  I do everything on the internet . . . banking, pay bills, order shit, talk to my kids.  Spend a couple of bucks  and get a decent WiFi package that allows you to get on line without waiting an hour to connect and then have the connection cut in and out the entire time.  I thought I had solved this issue by using my iPhone as a "Personal Hot Spot". That just blew up in my face when I got my phone bill for this past month and it was more than double what I normally pay. Seems that my hot spot has it's limits and I have exceeded them by quite a bit. I have been trying to keep sane by playing games on my iPad when ever I am bordering on loosing it. Unfortunately I need to connect to the internet for these games and since the WiFi at the house works at the speed of a snail on Prozac I was connecting to my phone. Great plan except for the fact that WE are also using my phone to connect to Netflix on my computer every night so The Man can watch dumb ass movies and stupid Netflix series. Well that shit is about to come to a screeching halt. I'll just play solitaire while he watches his stupid hunting shows. Have you ever watched that crap ?????   OMG !!!  Grown men sitting in bushes waiting to shoot a poor animal and when they do they almost wet their pants with excitement.  It NEVER varies . . .  every show is exactly the same and yet The Man watches them constantly.

I think the honeymoon is over !! But at least hockey and football have been cancelled although they would be much better than hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment