Thursday, May 14, 2020

NEW POST

I have just written a blog that I will not publish because it is full of angst . . . Great word . . .

I needed to write my feelings about this pending 3 day drive from MY HOME to Michigan and I had hoped it would make me feel better once I let it all out.  No such luck . . .

We leave here tomorrow and I am praying I will be back in Florida within a couple of weeks. I'm bringing my computer with me so I can blog along the way if there is anything worth noting. Hopefully I will not end up writing from a hospital room as I recover from Covid 19 or a heart attack or stroke.  ( Do you think my anxiety is out of control right about now ?????)
 More likely I will be writing from the state mental hospital !

Please stay well all of you and I'll be back in a couple of days.  God Willing !

No comments:

Post a Comment