Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's Pixie Day !

Do you have pixies at your house ? You don't know ? Let me enlighten you. If you can answer yes to some or all of these questions then you surely do have Pixies.

1. Does you husband think you do NOTHING around the house?
2. Does your husband never wonder why he ALWAYS has clean clothes in his dresser?
3. Does your husband never wonder how his shirts get laundered AND ironed?
4. Does your husband never give a thought to where the food in the house comes from and who changes it from that Styrofoam/ saran wrapped thing that is in the fridge to the tasty treat placed before him at dinner time?
5. Does your husband EVER give a thought to the clean bathroom, kitchen (if he knows where that is), living room, bedroom?
6. Does your husband ever wonder where the chips, beer, soda, ice cream come from when he is watching his football game?

Are you getting the picture yet ? Yep ! It's the PIXIES ! We must have these magical little people who appear in the middle of the night to do all these things. Can't explain it any other way.

Well today is Pixie day and I am supposed to be cleaning but I just needed a moment with my music and computer to share some of my thoughts with you. Hope your pixies are having a great time at your house today. I'd rather be out side in the yard but those poor little pixies just needed some major help today. They haven't been doing much these last few weeks (who am I kidding, MONTHS) so today is "suck it up day" when the pixies and I get cleaning.
Tomorrow I'll tell you about my great birthday gift ! Till then . . . get out the rubber gloves and get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment