Friday, March 19, 2010

Weigh in

It is Friday morning and I got on the scale. I actually lost 1/2 pound. Not bad considering all that was going on this week. Better a loss than an gain. But now I have to stop and think about what I did that helped me lose this 1/2 pound. HUM, what did I do this week? Well . . . I did cut my toe nails and shave my legs. I guess I must have done something more to warrant a weight loss so I'll just try a little harder this coming week and see what happens.
Does stress cause weight loss ? Nah, I'd be thin as a rail if that was the case. I am so happy to have this dopey blog to vent on. I stress myself out at all possible times. I worry about things that are stupid. I know in my heart I am supposed to "LET GO, LET GOD" handle all things stressful in my life but boy oh boy that is even harder than loosing weight. If only chocolate were a type of Valium I would have it made.
But today's really GREAT news is that the wonderful little grand baby that Kent and Kristen are hatching in August is a BOY ! Is that just the greatest news or what! Kyle and Bridget gave us our first grand child, Abby. Keri gave us Kaelin, who is my baby girl's baby, and now Kent and Kristen will give us our first grand son. Not to dismiss Roman who will hopefully be part of Kyle's family by August.
So after thinking about these wonderful children, who needs chocolate !

2 comments:

  1. we all need choco! lol. yay for grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need chocolate too. But this is pretty durn exciting. And 1/2 lb? We'll take it!

    ReplyDelete