Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ANOTHER HAIR RAISING STORY

Britney Spears step away from the shears !   That is my new mantra.  Not only did I color my hair last night, I got out the scissors and that means DISASTER !

I think I was so upset with the horrid color, (everyone says "It's not that dark.") that I got out the scissors and started to "TRIM" a little off the back, a little off the sides, a little off the top . . . . And when you start with SHORT hair and start trimming you wind up with REALLY short hair. So now I look like . . .

                   CRAP !

Not only is my hair a weird color but it is now sticking out in strange spikes and cow licks all over. I feel like crap so now I look like crap too.  Add to that the HUGE HONKING ZIT from hell that is on my chin and just will NOT go away and hurts like hell besides.

It has not been a good mental health day for me. Aside from looking stupid I did get up and walk this morning. Then it started to rain and it was down hill from there.  We went to dinner tonight with in-laws of Ann Marie's and my dinner was HORRIBLE !  The place is one we like very much and the food is usually great but tonight the chef must have dropped the salt shaker into my dinner because it was so salty it was disgusting. I DID eat it !

Is there a full moon out there cause I really feel like I should be growing fangs and running through the swamp.

Hope tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment