Wednesday, February 8, 2012

PROCASTINATION

I have to get the tax papers together to send off to the tax guy but I just can't get myself in gear to do the dirty deed. Probably because I am thinking our luck has finally run out and we will have to PAY the government this year. Only one way to find out but I just can't find the time to pull all these papers together. There aren't that many papers cause we don't have that much money. NO stocks to speak of, no big investments, no real estate except the house and the little square cement box in the cemetery. No dependents unless Husband classifies for that since he is about as dependent as they come but I don't think the government considers that a REAL dependent. The biggest mess to pull together is our donation's. I donate to ALL sorts of charities and pulling that together takes time. Those $10 here and $15 there add up but all those little scraps of paper also add up to a big pile of paper that is spilled out on the kitchen island with hopes that it will all blow out the back door. But with it would go my only hope of getting any sort of a refund so I better go get busy before I am chasing papers all over the golf course and in the pool which is way too chilly to go in.

On the up side G and I took a nice LONG walk in Riverbend Park today. WE followed a couple of trails through the woods and along the river and it was lovely.  I am in desperate mode to loose 20 pounds before next Thursday when I have to see the cardiologist who will give me "THE LOOK" when he reads my latest weight. Explaining that Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas AND a cruise all fell between now and my last check up will make no difference to this man. I know he has  my best interest at heart but I just HATE having to admit I am a weak, food loving fat lady.
I guess my procrastinating extends into all facets of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment