Friday, May 18, 2012

ESENTIAL TO WHOM ?

Damn this little computer!  Here I was ready to write this smart ass blog and I am fighting the computer every step of the way trying to down load and    TURN  pictures. Needless to say, the computer is winning!

I was cleaning up my breakfast (lunch) dishes when I stopped to read the detergent bottle. It just struck me funny that it is called "ESSENTIAL Waitrose (that's the name of the grocery store) washing up liquid". Seems like a lot of words for DISH DETERGENT. But that's the British for you.

We found while in Wales that the Welsh folks really don't like being part of England. Some where back in time the English decided that this little country of Wales wasn't to be left on their own and needed to be part of the British Empire. Wales didn't quite see it that way but the English being who they are took over any way.

So following true to form the English are telling us that this dish washing detergent is ESSENTIAL to you if you want clean dishes.  Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment