Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HE'S POSITIVE I'M NEGATIVE

But I'm positive I'm positive, except when it comes to H and then I'm usually negative.

H has informed me, yet again, that I am negative. Is that true?  I always thought that even though I DO have a negative attitude to H I do look at things in a more positive way. Like I do believe that there IS a Heaven and we all have the opportunity to get there.
I DO believe in "love at first sight" and "Soul mates",  although neither has ever been part of my life I do believe it happens.
I DO believe that things ALWAYS happen for a reason and then when "the shit hits the fan" the fan will also blow the shit away and you can start fresh. I DO believe that "When one door closes another door opens". And so on and so on . . .
I ALWAYS try to see the best in people, even H, although I don't usually write about that because it isn't as entertaining.

So how come H thinks I am NEGATIVE?  Any one?  Please let me know because if I REALLY AM the Grinch in drag I want to know so I can try to change.  I hate negative people.  They really drag you down and I would hate to think I am doing that to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment