Saturday, May 25, 2019

ARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

It is coming to my attention that I am bitch that needs to live on a mountain top alone as long as I have internet access.

I have just had to walk across the camp ground to order dinner because the electric connection for the RV  is glitchy and D is not handling that well. Thus I can not turn on the microwave or any other appliance in the RV for fear of loosing all electric.NO PROBLEM.  I'll just walk over to the restaurant that is in the camp ground, order a couple of burgers and write a quick blog about today's adventures.

It just took me 15 (I kid you not) fifteen minutes to get on to the internet.  I am not cut out for this. I want to return to civilization !

We did have a lovely day today (Note sarcasm being used here) driving what seemed like thousands of miles. It was ONLY 400 something. At one point when the man was doing 70 around curves in a mountain road I brought up the fact that I thought we were going to "TAKE OUR TIME" on this journey. "We have the RV so we can stop ANYWHERE. We can shower and use the potty in the RV if we need too." So I questioned the mad rush to drive this distance only to sit in a camp ground that is about as ugly as the NY City sewers. The showers are NASTY but we can't use theRV showers because then we would have to empty the tank.  It just does not compute in my brain but at least the man slowed down to 55 and we managed not to go off the edge of the cliff and into the ice covered lake below.

The days are actually enjoyable and we laugh a lot but when we stop for the afternoon we are both tired and at our ropes end.  Some things never change.  This was EXACTLY what would happen with G and I. I guess it is me ! OR . . . .  could it be a MAN THING ??  What ever it is I am trying my damndest to remain calm and kind.  It is getting harder each evening.

Hopefully once again a good meal (not cold pizza tonight) and a shower(?) will improve my state of mind.

Got to go. My internet connection is about to expire.  I would have had more time except it took me so damn long to get this connected.  And dinner is almost ready for me to carry back across the camp ground to his royal highness.

(D is a great guy . . .  I'm just venting. I can only imagine what he would write if he had a blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment