Thursday, May 23, 2019

I TAKE IT ALL BACK

Amazing what a good nights sleep will do for a person.  Yesterday I was feeling so tired and yucky from my stomach issues on the night before and God Bless this man, he realized I was at the end of my rope. As we got going yesterday D made the suggestion that we stop in this town for the night at a Days Inn so we could get a nice room, shower, and sleep in a real bed after having a real dinner.
11 hours of sleep later I am feeling like a new person and ready to continue this journey.
D has even dangled a carrot in front of me in the form of a stop down the road at a camp ground with a HOT SPRING where we will actually stay 2 (TWO) nights!
If they also have internet I may stay there forever.
I'll keep you posted when I have the opportunity !

No comments:

Post a Comment